NaturVet Hemp Aches & Discomfort Glucosamine Plus Hemp Seed Dog Supplement, 60 count
Help support your pup’s joint health and mobility with NaturVet Hemp Aches & Discomfort Plus Hemp Seed Dog Soft Chews. These tasty, wheat-free chews are formulated with beneficial ingredients like hemp seed oil and powder, glucosamine, yucca schidigera and L-Tryptophan to help alleviate aches and pain associated with your dog’s daily activities, like exercise. This supplement is made in the USA and formulated by veterinarians, so you can feel confident feeding them to your canine companion!
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds, Giant Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Product Form||Soft Chew|
Do not give to cats. For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave packaging unattended around pets. Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Do not use with platelet or bleeding disorders; drug interactions with salycilate and NSAIDS. Use caution with long term use due to tannin content. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. It is recommended to consult a veterinarian prior to use when administering with other medications.
Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Hemp Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Powder, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Flaxseed, Hemp, Lecithin) Yucca Schidigera, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Flaxseed, Hemp, Lecithin, Salmon Oil), White Willow Bark, Omega-9 Fatty Acids (Flaxseed, Hemp, Lecithin), Boswellia Serrata, L-Tryptophan.
Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Potato Product, Glycerin, Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Water.
|Weight||Daily Feeding (Chews)|
|Up to 25 lbs||1|
|26 – 75 lbs||2|
Why should I include vitamins & supplements in my pet’s diet?
Most commercial pet foods include baseline vitamins and nutrients, but some may not have the adequate amount to suit your pet’s exact health needs. Like in humans, vitamins and supplements can help support your pet’s long-term health, regulating everything from digestion to muscle growth. Consult your veterinarian to determine the best vitamins and supplements for your furry friend.
How often should I give this supplement to my pet?
It is recommended to give the suggested dosage based off your pet’s weight. Please refer to the Feeding Instructions tab and consult with your veterinarian for more information.
Is this supplement safe to use with the medication my pet is currently taking?
If your pet has a medical condition and is taking other medication, we recommend consulting with your veterinarian to ensure that this supplement is safe to use.
My pet is allergic to certain ingredients, will this product be safe to use?
For a complete list of ingredients, click on the ‘Nutritional Info’ tab, next to the ‘Description’ tab, just under the product photos. If you are unsure about the safety of this product for your pet, we recommend consulting with your veterinarian.
Does this product come in other product forms?
For a complete assortment of products by the manufacturer of this supplement, click on the link next to the item name at the top of the page. You can also find an assortment of supplements across all product forms on our page.
Cbd oil for dogs joint pain chewy
Showing 1-10 of 36 Questions
Does this snack make dogs sleepy or relaxed?
This supplement is formulated to help reduce inflammation caused by stiff joints, increases overall activity and mobility in dogs, builds strong bones and new cartilage, enhances flexibility by coating joints with collagen, and relieves stiff joints.
By on Jul 9, 2019 Report
By Tank on Feb 1, 2022 Report
There’s like 4 different hip & joint supplements but the ingredients in each as well as the descriptions are almost identical. What are each one designed for & what’s the difference between each?
Advanced Hip + Joint, Hemp Mobility, and PureMobility are ALL formulated to help support joint health and mobility in dogs. Here’s how you can decide which one is right for your pup: *ADVANCED HIP + JOINT is the PetHonesty standard joint care product for dogs with mild to moderate joint issues or. more pup owners who are looking for preventative joint care. Its star ingredients are Glucosamine and Turmeric. **HEMP MOBILITY is a joint formula for dogs with more severe joint issues and owners who want something a little stronger and that includes hemp. Hemp Mobility has hemp seed oil and powder as two of the main active ingredients, with a strong indication toward joint inflammation/pain reduction. ***PUREMOBILITY is PetHonestys premium joint care product. It has the highest levels of Glucosamine, and includes Turmeric as well as Green Lipped Mussels and Collagen as star ingredients. The high inclusion of Green Lipped Mussel makes the focus of PureMobility supporting pain levels and inflammation at a CELLULAR level. The Collagen provides the building blocks for actually rebuilding joint structure. All three products have the necessary ingredients and levels to help support pain, inflammation, and improve joint strength – it just depends what ingredients you want to give your dog and how severe their joint issues are.
By on Aug 2, 2021 Report
why dog is allergic to chicken, does this product contain any traces of chicken?
This supplement doesn’t contain any chicken within the ingredients.
By on Sep 10, 2019 Report
Does this need to be in their system a few weeks to see results?
Most begin to see positive improvement in their dogs’ health issues within 30-days of consistent and correct use.
By on Apr 17, 2020 Report
Is the Hemp a cbd or thc base?
PetHonesty uses hemp seed oil and powder, not CBD oil in these chews which is different. Hemp seed oil and powder have zero THC compounds in them (unlike CBD) but are still effective at reducing pain and inflammation in joints.
By on Mar 24, 2021 Report
What is the fat content? I have a dog with chronic Pancreatis.
This supplement contains 29.41% Fat content.
By on Jan 21, 2021 Report
I am under the impression that turmeric is not effective unless it is taken with black pepper but I don’t see that in the ingredients. What can you tell me about that? The turmeric supplement I take has it.
Per the manufacturer, black pepper aids actually in the absorption of turmeric. In their turmeric curcumin, you will notice BioPerine which is a patented extract from black pepper fruit, listed in their ingredients. Other of their products such as Advanced Hip & Joint contain turmeric with black pep. more per.
By on Jan 14, 2021 Report
Is this safe for a 7 month old golden to take?
This supplement is safe for dogs of all ages and breed sizes.
By on Oct 18, 2020 Report
Is the CBD oil in the Mobility joint supplement from the marijuana plant if the hemp plant ? Also I’d there THC oil in this supplement
These supplements does not contain CBD in them. They use hemp seed oil and powder not CBD oil in these chews which is different. Hemp seed oil and powder have zero THC compounds in them (unlike CBD) but are still effective at reducing pain and inflammation in joints.
By on Jan 8, 2021 Report
What is MSM and what is it’s function?
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a naturally occurring supplement used primarily as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant for conditions such as arthritis and some cancers. MSM is used most often in dogs and horses, although cats may benefit as well.
By on May 1, 2021 Report
Your issue has been submitted. Thank you for your feedback.
Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Customer Reviews and Q&A Terms and Conditions
Last Updated Sept 21, 2021
You agree to not submit the following types of content or any content that violates these Terms and Conditions. Chewy reserves the right not to post any content, and the right to edit or delete any content, if it contains any of the following types of content or otherwise violates these Terms and Conditions:
- Adverse Effect: Content that mentions negative physiological effects from using the product.
- Advertising: Content that includes any advertising or promotion for any other companies, products, or services.
- Badging / Disclosure: Content that fails to include proper disclosures or badges indicating that the user has a material connection to Chewy.
- Competitor References: Content that mentions any Chewy competitors.
- Customer Service: Content concerning an interaction with a Customer Service agent or Chewy’s return/exchange policy.
- Directing Business Away: Content that encourages customers to purchase the product elsewhere, whether or not specifically naming a competitor.
- Duplicate Content: Multiple reviews on a single product by a unique user.
- Foreign Language: Content that is not in English.
- Fraudulent Content: Content that appears not to be a genuine customer review.
- Import: Content that appears to have been imported from another platform.
- Inappropriate Content: Any inappropriate content of any kind, including, without limitation, aggressive, threatening, non-genuine, trolling, lewd, drug-related, or sexually explicit comments, defamatory statements, personal attacks, discriminatory statements, hate speech, profanity, or mentions of animal cruelty.
- Inappropriate Images: Content that includes inappropriate images of any kind, including, without limitation, nudity or partial nudity of humans, violence to children, or child pornography.
- Infringing Content: Any content that appears to infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, any content that incorporates any music.
- Medical Advice: Content that appears to solicit or provide medical advice.
- Off Label Use: Content that mentions that a product is being used in a way that is contrary to label instructions.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Content that contains an individual’s personal information, such as, for example: full name, phone number, physical address, e-mail address, credit card information, government-issued ID number, social security number, or bank account number.
- Price References: Any references to price or comparative pricing.
- Product Not Purchased: Content that indicates that the product was not purchased at all (unless received as a gift) or that the product was purchased from a different retailer, or that does not indicate that the user actually used the product.
- Restricted Content: Content that refers to injuries, death, or losses related to a product, that suggests that something about a product or its use is unsafe, that calls for legal action against Chewy, that claims that Chewy is breaking the law, or that mentions counterfeit or pirated goods.
- Shipping: Content that is primarily about the shipping experience.
- Test: Content is a test submission.
- Underage: Content indicates that the reviewer is under the age of 13.
- Unknown Product: Content that does not appear to be about a product.
- URLs: Content contains hyperlinks or URLs (other than âchewy.comâ).
- Vacuous: Content that contains no specific, useful details about the product or primarily focuses on a topic outside the product, that includes no characters in the review, that contains excessive random characters or meaningless words, or that is so poorly written to be unintelligible.
- Wrong Product: Content does not pertain to the product being reviewed.
By submitting any content to Chewy, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author of the content and owner of all intellectual property and other rights in the content;
- All “moral rights” that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old;
- If you have a material connection to Chewy, that material connection is properly disclosed in the content in accordance with the FTC’s âGuides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertisingâ;
- Use of the content you supply will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party or violate applicable law; and
You agree to indemnify and hold Chewy (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of a breach or alleged breach of any of your representations and warranties set forth above, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or any use of any content submitted by you.
For any content that you submit, you grant Chewy and its licensees, successors, and assigns a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell, distribute, and exploit such content (including, without limitation, your name, user name, picture, likeness, voice, and biographical information), and any material based thereon or derived therefrom, together with any other material, edited or altered as Chewy sees fit, in any manner, in any and all media (whether now known or hereafter devised), throughout the world, for any purposes whatsoever (including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising or trade), without compensation to you.
All content that you submit may be used at Chewy’s sole discretion. Chewy reserves the right to change, condense or delete any content on Chewy’s website. Chewy does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through Chewy to edit or delete any content you have submitted. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. However, Chewy reserves the right to remove and content or to refuse to post any content for any reason, including, without limitation, for the reasons stated herein. You acknowledge that you, and not Chewy, are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Chewy, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
By submitting your email address in connection with any content you submit, you agree that Chewy and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and for other administrative purposes.